Saturday, May 28, 2011

Incredible!

Last night I participated in an exclusive, five-on-one training session with the region's top comics. They brought me into their comedy workshop, and we explored all the advanced concepts of the craft: premise parsimony, joke construction, punchline delivery... and how to exploit comedy groupies. What an amazing, and humbling experience! I woke up this morning feeling so privileged and alive.


When I told my mentor, Dr. Vincent Badum, about this mind-blowing seminar he asked how much it cost. "Only $15 with the groupon discount," I said. Then he blew his nose and told me to fix him a turkey club sandwich.


"With pleasure!" I replied.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be truthful, be niece, be positive. Don't feel obligated to be funny-- leave that to the professionals!!